Elegant custom built, all brick home in N. Raleigh. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac home features refinished hardwood floors, sunkin living room with double sided fireplace, and marble floors. New paint, carpets cleaned, and home power washed! Large kitchen island w solid surface counter tops. High quality millwork throughout. Master bedroom opens to sitting area that is bright and cozy. Jacuzzi tub. Huge attic can easily be transformed into additional living space. Back staircase leads to bonus room w wet bar can be an additional bedroom. Back deck and tons of storage!
The neighborhood is a great community and offers events, such as Halloween festivals. With the school around he corner, nice to see parents and kids walk to and from school daily.
Raleigh has everything you need! There are a lot of newsletters and activities in the community.
Grocery stores a minute away. Crabtree Valley Mall is just 7 minutes away. Love that it is peaceful and yet right there close to what you need. We also have Kroger, Food Lion, and Harris Teeter.
Every year, we have events or seminars offered at hotels across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Fairgrounds have a lot of events.
Overhead garage storage:
1) Built-in, pull-down steps for easy access.
2) Plywood floor
3) 22' wide, 9' deep, 4' tall, 200 sq. ft.
4) Supported by a 16" steel I-beam
Outside shed storage:
1) Exterior constructed from prime 1 1/4" treated lumber
2) 4" concrete floor
3) 5' 3" wide double doors
4) 12' x 12' x 7' tall, 144 sq. ft.
5) Additional overhead storage with plywood floor, 12' x 12' x 3' 6" tall (39" x 28" inside access, also has outside access)